As the world’s leading venue Management Company, ASM Global brings entertainment, excitement and opportunity to millions of people across the world.
first direct Arena is the major entertainment venue located in the vibrant city centre of Leeds, hosting live music, comedy, entertainment shows and sporting events. The Arena’s unique "super theatre" style configuration is designed to enhance the arena experience, with all seats facing the stage and high quality acoustics providing the best sound experience in the UK. Spectators and performers alike, will enjoy a more intimate atmosphere with reduced viewing distances inside the 13,000 capacity venue.
Working at First Direct Arena is an exciting and fun opportunity for all, with the added bonus of flexible shifts to fit around the other important things in life. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team working on a casual event driven basis.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing Teams in delivering all public events including concerts and Exhibitions.
- To deliver excellent customer service in line with our standards of operation.
- To be the first line of assistance for all of our customers regarding any requirements.
- To provide excellent service to customers with accessibility needs.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and visitors at all levels professionally.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and pick up new skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow health and safety legislation and safe systems of work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Be able to work under pressure and in a public facing role.
- Interest in live entertainment and events.
- Previous experience of customer service in a venue/hospitality environment.
Successful applicants will be invited to join our casual database, giving them the opportunity to sign up for event-based shifts. This is a casual, event-based vacancy and will include evening, weekend and public holidays work.
Full on-the-job training will be provided for all successful candidates.
Rate of Pay: Competitive hourly rates of pay, plus holiday pay accrual (paid fortnightly).