Imagine What We Can Do Together.
Every day we are committed to delivering amazing experiences. We are excited, inspired and ready to go the extra mile to make every live experience memorable for our clients, partners and guests. We always aspire to look for new ways to envision, innovate, and activate the spaces and places that bring people together to elevate the human spirit, while delivering the highest value for all stakeholders.
The post holder must take full ownership of their duties and tasks and use their initiative to manage their time accordingly in order to achieve the full requirements of the role.
Responsible for the highest standard of service supporting events and installation of single and three phase temporary electrical supplies.
The role also requires the postholder to undertake reactive maintenance on the arena building, engineering infrastructure and equipment in compliance with statutory standards, approved codes of practice.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on single phase and three phase electrical distribution systems and engineering equipment in Arena and Theatre Venues.
- Install temporary electrical services that support shows and events.
- Undertake reactive Maintenance and Testing of Life Systems – Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Standby Generators and Uninterruptable Power Supplies.
- Testing, inspection, and fault finding of electrical equipment.
- Able to undertake maintenance and fault finding on electrical systems and equipment.
- Work on Building Management Systems and large ventilation systems.
- Recording of maintenance and repair activities on Computer Aided Facilities System (CAFM).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation.
- 5 Years post qualification experience of undertaking temporary Electrical Installation works.
- BS7671, 18th Edition of Wiring Regulations.
- BS2391, Electrical Inspection and Testing (or equivalent BS2394 and BS2395).
- BS7909 Temporary Electrical Systems (desirable).
- Confidence to deal with clients & the ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key member of the team and being able to self-manage your own workload. It will be essential to be able to work both as part of a team and on an individual basis.