Imagine What We Can Do Together.
ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management - delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venues. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 350 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centres, and performing arts venues.
The Partnerships team is an integral part of ASM Global and the success of commercial relationships across our iconic venue portfolio, which includes AO Arena, first direct arena, OVO Arena Wembley and P&J Live. ASM proudly maintain and develop long running partnerships with globally recognised brands such as AO, Coca-Cola, first direct, Heineken, Sage, Three and Utilita.
The UK Partnerships Manager will work across a growing and dynamic roster of multi-venue partners covering mobile, entertainment, food and beverage. They will also support the UK Partnerships Director to deliver and implement strategy and activation plans for new and existing partners – and ultimately help to secure contract renewals.
- Support the delivery of sponsorship rights and benefits across the ASM group, along with the day to day activity of group-wide partnerships.
- Develop great relationships with group-wide partners and a clear understanding of what success looks like to each of these.
- Work closely with new and existing partners to develop plans that meet partnership objectives and KPIs.
- Drive measurement of partner activity, and help to maintain an ongoing partner research project across all venues.
- Oversee partner related ticketing processes, working closely with relevant partner(s) and venue teams to ensure the smooth running of on sale activity and produce regular sales reports.
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to co-ordinate partnership announcements.
- Support the UK Partnerships Director and the sales team in producing best in class pitches to potential new prospects.
- Successfully implement temporary and permanent activation spaces at venues, working closely with venue teams (General Managers, operations, ticketing and marketing).
- Help to drive incremental revenue for the business through identifying new commercial opportunities for existing partners.
- Manage the ticketing process for partners, ensuring contracted ticket packages are fulfilled.
- Ensuring online and digital information is communicated to partners, and that contracted marketing assets are implemented in venues.
- Co-ordinate weekly partner meetings and take ownership of recording and allocating actions.
- Compile and manage case studies of ASM partner activations.
- Build an archive of photography and videography assets.
- Carry out tasks requested by the UK Partnerships Director as and when required.
Skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in account management with a rights holder, agency or brand.
- A positive and enthusiastic team player, who is solutions driven and pro-active when facing challenges.
- Good knowledge of trends in the sponsorship world, and frequently share innovative activation ideas with the business and our partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office effectively, to provide reports, presentations, data and analysis.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A keen interest in live music/entertainment.
- The requirements of the business are such that a large degree of flexibility is necessary and evening and weekend work may be required.
- There will be a requirement to travel to ASM Global venues across the UK.