To provide a dynamic customer focused ticketing retail service and assist the Ticketing & Box Office Manager in managing and developing the ticketing operation for the OVO Arena Wembley.
NB – this role requires being able to work evenings/weekends and Bank Holidays as the event diary dictates.
Manage the Box Office operation on show days – including but not limited to the following:
- Ensure the Box office is appropriately resourced for the required opening hours and the requirements of the OVO Arena Wembley events calendar including the engagement and training of casual counter sales staff as required.
- Deal with any customer queries/ticket sales. Assist with any reseats that may be needed.
- Keep records of any issues on an event night with customers/ticketing to report back to Customer Services in case of after event queries.
- Support the Front of House Manager through the proactive participation in ticketing/Box Office related customer complaint issues.
- Ensure that the Box Office is kept clean, tidy, and presentable and that all marketing materials on display are up to date.
- Deal with any cash deliveries required for the events by liaising with Finance and Operations team.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the scanning operation for entry works properly – looking after the scanners and liaising with the relevant departments.
- Assist with allocating and distribution of house seats.
- Where required by the Ticketing & Box Office managerial team – manage the ticketing for events and assist with ticket printing where needed.
- Smart appearance and good presentation.
- Excellent written, telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of providing excellent customer care.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven sales experience.
- Good administration skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience of using an event ticketing system.
The requirements of the business are such that a degree of flexibility is necessary that evening and week work will be required.
There may be a requirement to undertake work at other ASM Global venues.