ASM Global is the operating company responsible for managing The Bridgewater Hall and contracted by Manchester City Council. As operators of the Hall, ASM Global is committed to creating a diverse programme of outstanding music and events for the people of Manchester. Tessitura is The Bridgewater Hall’s CRM system, used widely throughout the organisation and also by our resident orchestras: the Hallé, the BBC Philharmonic and Manchester Camerata.
To administer and develop the Tessitura ticketing system for The Bridgewater Hall and our resident orchestras, to ensure effective use of the system including reporting and data analysis, and to support core functions dependent on Tessitura, especially Box Office and Marketing.
Main areas of responsibility
- Provide assistance and support for all users of the Tessitura ticketing system and its associated tools, including Wordfly, TNEW, T-Stats, the Revenue Management Application (RMA) and other Business Intelligence software.
- To act as principal point of contact for all system maintenance and upgrades and to be responsible for testing and documenting changes.
- Raising organisational awareness of the effective use of Tessitura and enhancing use amongst The Bridgewater Hall departments and external users.
- Support organisational users on specific projects and development requirements and create an internal roadmap for Tessitura development.
- Deliver training across the organisation including provision of training resources.
- Implement a best practice policy for all Tessitura users, particularly with regard to data storage and handling and maintaining data hygiene in line with current regulations.
- To act as data champion, furthering use of, and access to, data to inform decision-making and strategy.
- To assist the Box Office and Marketing teams in using data to inform audience segmentation and marketing campaigns.
- To write reports (using Infomaker/SSRS) and develop tools and training to give users self-service access to data via Tessitura’s systems for reporting and analysis.
- Support the organisation’s external web developers in using TNEW (Tessitura’s Web API interface) to further develop online ticketing and CRM.
- Become an active member of the Tessitura Network Community, liaising with colleagues at other Tessitura venues in the UK and worldwide in sharing ideas and knowledge and keeping up to date with the latest trends and new technology.
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Thorough working knowledge of Tessitura Ticketing/CRM system or other ticketing/CRM systems
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft products inc and SQL
- An understanding of GDPR data protection law and associated regulations
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects
- Experience of working in sales or a customer service environment
- Analytical approach
- Attention to detail
- Team worker
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of other similar ticketing systems
- Knowledge of Infomaker/SSRS (full training will be given if necessary)
- Experience of working with or within arts organisations
- Demonstrated interest in culture and arts
If you can see yourself in this exciting and challenging role within one of the world’s top 10 concert halls, please send your application as instructed below.