Who are we?
ASM Global are world leaders in the management, delivery and execution of live events and entertainment, boasting some of the most high profile and flagship venues, theatres, stadiums and exhibition centres of their kind.
Why we need you?
As part of our exciting and ambitious growth strategy, which includes the acquisition and development of new clients and venues into the European portfolio; we are looking for a Project & Mobilisation Manager who can support and drive the business from an internal perspective in meeting and maintaining our contractual obligations and creating new business processes to support effective growth and development. You will be a key part of that growth story, in helping to facilitate initiatives which underpin our evolution as a business.
Purpose of the Role
- To support the business in the effective delivery and mobilisation of new venues, clients and other commercial projects, in addition to providing operational support for other key business initiatives.
- You will take project lead for key projects and the internal coordination of client transitions and new venues.
- You will participate in construction design meetings, providing advice and guidance on reasonable changes and modifications to ensure minimal cost post design confirmation for late variations.
Skills and Competencies
- A qualified project manager with excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Proven track record of working in either mergers and acquisitions, product launches, or major capital projects.
- Comfortable in a client-facing, commercial environment.
- Working on projects including the transfer of staff (TUPE) would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of ASM Global and venue management would be ideal.
The requirements of the business are such that a high degree of flexibility is necessary, and therefore, some evening and weekend work will be required.