To manage the kitchen and to ensure that all customers receive a first class food experience. To ensure all financial budgetary requirements as set by the company are met. To adhere to all regulatory Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation and promote best practice.
- Ensuring all food delivery is to a high quality and ensuring all food production is of the highest standard.
- Training and developing the kitchen and organising staff, where necessary.
- Assisting the Management in optimizing all revenue streams to maintain sales growth.
- Ensuring compliance with all food hygiene and health and safety legislation and best practice.
- Promoting and enhancing the profile of the arenas catering provision within all relevant industry and hospitality circles.
- To liaise with the Hospitality team to plan and deliver customer requirements.
- Assisting with all administrative duties including good received notes and correct invoicing.
- To manage kitchen areas, ensuring stock rotation, cleaning and suitable
- levels of stock are in place.
- To ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- To work in partnership with all other arena departments to ensure best available resources are available.
- To work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager on kiosk menu and cleanliness of all concourse Food and Beverage.
- To undertake any other duties as may from time to time be reasonably requested.
Essential Skills & Competencies
- · Professional catering qualifications and training within the industry preferably with previous experience within a similar environment.
- · A proven track record and strong development through your career will express drive, success and passion for the position.
- · Good understanding of financial implications and margin control.
- · Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of food.
- · Be aware of current industry trends.
- · Polished customer service.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- · Confidence and energy, with a proactive nature and the ability to take the initiative.
- · Experience in organizing hospitality and functions.
- · Supervisory experience.
- · Be able to operate unsupervised.
- · Strong interpersonal skills.
- · Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- · Ability to work in a team.
- · Good organisational skills.
· Due to the nature of the role there will be a requirement to work week-ends and evenings and public holidays.
· There will be a requirement to work and travel at other ASM Global venue’s dependent on the Utilita Arena event schedule.