ASM Global is the world’s largest and most trusted Venue Management and Services Company, spanning five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centres, and performing arts venues.
You will be based at first direct Arena in Leeds, but in a mobile role, supporting our Venues within the Estates East Hub: Leeds first direct Arena, Bonus Arena Hull, Utilita Arena Newcastle and York Barbican.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBLITIES/ COMPETENCIES:
- Undertaking reactive work to building services such as hot and cold water systems, heating systems, chilled water and plant such as pumps, boilers and air handing units.
- Undertaking planned preventative maintenance work, such as equipment/plant servicing and inspections.
- Supporting the other roles within the Hub, providing assistance when and where requested.
- Support the use and development of a CAFM system using BESA SFG20 work schedules for job recording.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Assess the requirements for and maintain stock levels
- Promote a positive work culture
- Demonstrate professional conduct and communications with staff, visitors and clients at all times.
- Be willing to undertake training as appropriate for the role
Skills and Qualifications:
A recognised qualification in either Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or Plumbing.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week over 5 days (usually Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm)
20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
A full driving licence is required for using the company vehicle to travel to Venues.
Some working away from home may be required. ASM Global will pay for any accommodation and travel costs.
Due to the nature of the role, there will be a requirement to work weekends, evenings and public holidays at certain times to ensure work can be undertaken without disrupting events.