Support and co-ordinate all areas of marketing and communications across the OVO Arena Wembley with an emphasis on Event marketing from announcement, on-sales through to post-event reporting.
Assisting sponsors with their marketing activity and delivering other marketing messages that are coordinated and consistent with the brand.You will be expected to help drive performance within the marketing function, across all areas of the business.
- To support all areas of marketing and communications, ensuring the delivery of all projects on time and in line with brand guidelines.- including but not limited to Advertising, Social Media, E-marketing and content management.
- Creating marketing materials and presentation tools to assist other departments.
- Work towards gaining a working knowledge of all aspects of the venue operation to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of our partners and promoters.
- Maintaining and building relationships with partners, promoters, agencies, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Direct liaisons with ticketing and related partners’ pre, during and post event. Regular monitoring of sales, and evaluation of all sales promotions.
- Ensure that all arena event promoters are assisted with their marketing activity.
- To effectively help plan and develop further marketing for event promotion.
- Provide weekly, monthly and yearly reports on marketing and communication activity that demonstrates a proactive approach to driving awareness and engagement with the OVO Arena Wembley brand.
- Represent the marketing team at site visits and events as necessary.
- Assist with team administration, including purchase orders and organising team meetings.
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service as expected across the business.
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood.
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective teamwork within departments and offices of ASM Global continuously seeking ways to improve personal, team and business performance.
- Ensure that you comply with all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practice as required by current legislation and the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and practices.
- Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable requests as requested by the Marketing Manager and any member of the Senior management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to build good internal and external relationships.
- A team player with a flexible and positive attitude to work.
- Committed approach to work and able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Adobe Photoshop skills, HTML or digital content creation skills.
- Social media platform marketing experience.
- Experience of copywriting and proof reading.