Imagine What We Can Do Together.
Every day we are committed to delivering amazing experiences. We are excited, inspired and ready to go the extra mile to make every live experience memorable for our clients, partners and guests. We always aspire to look for new ways to envision, innovate, and activate the spaces and places that bring people together to elevate the human spirit, while delivering the highest value for all stakeholders.
The post holder must take full ownership of their duties and tasks and use their initiative to manage their time accordingly in order to achieve the full requirements of the role.
Responsible for the highest standard of maintenance which includes Reactive, Planned Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance Services providing best possible support to the venues in the West Hub Geographical Area. The role is too focused on maintaining buildings, infrastructure and equipment in compliance with statutory standards, approved codes of practice and Building Engineering Systems Association SFG Schedules of Maintenance.
The Post Holder shall take ownership of the operation, maintenance and service of all building services, infrastructure and equipment in order to plan work/services to maximise reliability and availability thereby maintaining environmental conditions and standards of service.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work on Domestic hot and cold-water service and sanitary systems.
- Undertake planned maintenance Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems including Gas Boilers.
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance and testing on Gas distribution systems and commercial appliances.
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance on circulation pumps sets, motorised valves and pressurisation units.
- Maintenance and repairs of Mechanical Drive systems including smoke extract systems.
- Maintenance repairs and testing of Fire Fighting Equipment – Sprinkler Systems.
- Recording of maintenance and repair activities on Computer Aided Facilities System (CAFM).
- An ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- The ability to be mobile and travel to any of the following
venues: first direct arena Leeds, Newcastle Utilita Arena, Playhouse Theatre
Whitley Bay, York Barbican Theatre, and Hull Bonus Arena.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 Plumbing.
- City and Guilds Water Regulations & Unvented Hot Water Systems (3345)
- ACS Gas – COCN1 Core Commercial Heating – Natural Gas Safety and Appliances.
- 5 Years post qualification experience of undertaking Mechanical Maintenance in Commercial / Industrial sector.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Confidence to deal with clients & the ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key member of the team and being able to self-manage your own workload. It will be essential to be able to work both as part of a team and on an individual basis.