Imagine What We Can Do Together.
Every day we are committed to delivering amazing experiences. We are excited, inspired and ready to go the extra mile to make every live experience memorable for our clients, partners and guests. We always aspire to look for new ways to envision, innovate, and activate the spaces and places that bring people together to elevate the human spirit, while delivering the highest value for all stakeholders.
The post holder must take full ownership of their duties and tasks and use their initiative to manage their time accordingly in order to achieve the full requirements of the role.
Responsible for the highest standard of maintenance which includes Reactive, Planned Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance Services providing best possible support to the venues in the West Hub Geographical Area. The role is too focused on maintaining building maintenance and building fabric fire safety.
The Post Holder shall take ownership of the operation, maintenance and service of all building maintenance in order to plan work/services to maximise reliability and availability thereby maintaining environmental conditions and standards of service.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Repair /renew/ fit roofing trusses for traditional, hips and valleys and repair/ renew/fit soffit fascia and barge boards.
- Repair/ renew ceiling and floor joists, stairs, studding, partition walls, T and G or sheet flooring.
- Repair/ renew doors and door casing, skirting, handrails, balustrades, pipe boards and ducting panelling.
- Repair / renew / maintain Fire Doors to current Fire Safety Standards.
- Repair/ renew kitchen units, work tops and decorative finishes.
- Repair/ replace/ fit ironmongery to doors and windows.
- Repair/ renew timber and UPVC window frames.
- Multi trade skilled Joiner and capable of complete works in other construction trades including patching, plastering, wall and floor tiling and minor ground-work activities.
- An ability and willingness to work weekends and evenings.
- The ability to be mobile and travel to any of the following
venues: Bridgewater Hall Manchester, Manchester AO Arena, Victoria Exchange
Complex Manchester, National Football Museum, and SSE Wembley Arena and P and J
- Carpentry & Joinery (7906) - City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 Joinery
- 5 Years post qualification experience of undertaking Building Maintenance in Commercial / Industrial sector.
- CDM Regulation 2015.
- Recognised Fire Safety - Approved Fire Door Maintenance Course – desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Confidence to deal with clients & the ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key member of the team and being able to self-manage your own workload. It will be essential to be able to work both as part of a team and on an individual basis.