Line Manager: Head of Entertainment, Exhibitions and Marketing
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE WITHIN THE ORGANISATION:
P&J Live is operated and managed by ASM Global, the world’s largest and most trusted venue management and services company operating the most prestigious entertainment, sports, and exhibition venues spanning five continents.
With a portfolio of more than 300 stadiums, arenas, convention centres, entertainment districts, theatres, amphitheatres, and equestrian and recreational centres; we connect people through the power of live experiences and leverage the experience of managing and operating venues to provide consulting advice to owners, to deliver world-class venues.
The Hospitality Sales Manager is responsible for proactively managing and developing the VIP hospitality client base at P&J Live Aberdeen. Presenting and delivering opportunities and packages to organisations and individuals seeking premium entertainment packages of the highest standard. Networking with VIP’s and building an extensive client list will be your top priority as well as ensuring all customers have the best experience at every live event.
- A mixed skills role of selling, welcoming, hosting and managing a team.
- Networking, upselling and building relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Manage the annual strategy and forecasting of all VIP hospitality products and associated revenues.
- Manage the sale of VIP hospitality products and packages from contract stage through to live event activation and subsequent evaluation.
- Build a customer database of current and prospective VIP hospitality clients to target.
- Proactively make contact with high-level business clients and individuals, providing information and building relationships through effective communication, meetings and event attendance.
- Attend networking events locally in order to connect with potential clients and develop relationships.
- Conduct client presentations; prepare proposal documents and client contracts.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop campaigns and marketing collateral, maximising the promotion of VIP hospitality products and packages.
- Liaise closely with the catering team to provide clients with catering package options and requirements.
- Directly managing a team of VIP hosts and staff delivering the best possible service on live event days.
- Manage the preparation of live event materials including guest lists, tickets, food and beverage orders and wristbands as required.
- Manage and record all contracts, bookings and customer data through P&J Lives CRM system.
- Manage customer feedback and analyse data.
- Develop the VIP hospitality business and products in line with consumer demands and industry changes, identify best practice and react where possible to ensure strategic goals and sales targets are achieved.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- A great history of networking and building relationships.
- A University degree or college diploma in Management or a related field is required
- Experience and knowledge of the hospitality/events industry
- Confident and social individual.
- Establishes, maintains and builds positive working relationships.
- Listens and communicates clearly and in a constructive manner.
- Plans workload to meet targets and deadlines, allowing for changing circumstances
- Excellent presentation and networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills