Meet and exceed assigned sales goals and targets for all hospitality products including Prime View, Prime Ad hoc Suites, Annual Suites and Prime Membership. Account manage existing client relationships in order to retain and grow existing business
- Responsible for devising and implementing a Sales Plan to meet agreed targets in these areas.
- Responsible for all day to day communication, including email and telephone-sales activity with customers closing sales efficiently and effectively.
- Be able to engage and prospect new clients through creative lead generation.
- Active use of LinkedIn and social media activity to promote and generate sales for events.
- Identifying and targeting potential customers providing leads where appropriate to the Business Development Manager
- Ensure that all hospitality sold is contracted and invoiced correctly and promptly and liaising regularly with finance to ensure that all invoices are paid.
- Required to work events, meeting and greeting and looking after the requirements of our corporate hospitality clients as required
- Providing regular sales and activity reports in a timely manner including sales, pipelines and conversion rates.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Food and Beverage, Finance and Box Office regarding any hospitality requirements for every event
- Maintain up to date and accurate department files, databases and customer records
- Assist with the co-ordination of corporate client incentives, gifts and rewards and be prepared to host client events.
- Active cross and up selling of products to existing customers.
- Any other duties as required by Head of Hospitality.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Social Media skills
- Ability to creatively source and target new clients.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to create and manage excellent customer relationships
- Proactive and positive approach to sales, target driven
This role will involve working some evenings and weekends in line with our Event programme.