To assist in the smooth running of the Food and Beverage Department, ensuring service standards are maintained and control systems are adhered to. Ensuring the facility is operated efficiently and in line with budgets and that the highest standards of customer service are achieved.
- Assist the Head of F&B in all operational requirements of the F&B Operations in line with KPI’s and budget.
- Provide cover in the absence of the Head of F&B.
- To assist the Head of F&B in actively promoting sales growth, through innovation, F&B offering and other relevant means.
- Ensure all available resources are used to their optimum, ensuring a well maintained and profitable operation.
- Oversee the Hospitality and C&E areas, ensuring tasks are assigned and implemented accordance with our SOP’s, Policies and legal requirements for forthcoming events and that stock rotation, cleaning procedures and suitable stock levels are in place.
- Work alongside the Sales and Hospitality department and relevant external contractors to co-ordinate activities for our clients.
- Liaise with the Head of F&B and the Retail manager ensure stock levels are maintained in line with the forthcoming events calendar and raise purchase orders when required.
- Ensure all event invoicing and billing is carried out accurately and promptly.
- Report hospitality wage forecasting and payroll to Head of F&B.
- Work with the wider ASM F&B teams to ensure an excellent process for casual staff recruitment retention and training.
- Work in partnership with all other arena departments to ensure best resources and services are available.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety and food hygiene regulations and ensure all relevant legislation is adhered to.
- Assist with all administrative duties across the F&B department.
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Head of F&B.
Essential Skills & Competencies:
- Proven experience of working in a similar environment ideally within the entertainment/leisure industry.
- Have previous team leader, supervisory or management experience.
- Have knowledge and understanding of current health and safety regulations.
- Be able to work under own initiative to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to make key decisions.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A desire to develop their career.
Due to the nature of the role there will be a requirement to work week-ends and evenings and public holidays.
There will be requirement to work at other ASM Global venues (including CGC sites).