Responsible for managing all hospitality clients. Ensuring that all contracted elements of our hospitality packages are delivered and client expectations are exceeded. Efficiently deal with all enquiries by our Members including ticketing and membership requests and act as a ‘concierge’ when required. To represent the Sales and Hospitality team through attendance and management of the VIP desk at events. Someone who can achieve the highest possible renewal/retention rate of allocated members, through effective service level and management, to ensure smooth, effective, profitable events. To assist in fulfilling the vision of the venue to put the customer at the center of everything we do.
- To maximize revenue opportunities and exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible for sales of corporate hospitality packages to achieve agreed targets for first direct arena.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with assigned clients
- Supporting the Head of Sales and Hospitality in organizing, running and maintaining all administrative systems for the department.
- To work with operations, F&B and ticketing in the development and maintenance of all systems and procedures in relation to corporate hospitality.
- Maintaining and updating on a regular basis, all department files, databases and customer records.
- Plan and action customer surveys and prepare statistics.
- Communicates client needs and demands to Head of Sales and Hospitality
- To assist in the development of hospitality packages.
- To assist in the development and implementation of new business strategy.
- To maximize the potential of cross sell opportunities with the existing client base.
- To maximize client relationships to ensure high levels of retention and repeat business.
- To assist in the development of client incentive strategy to promote sales.
- To act as hospitality duty manager.
- Managing “on the night” VIP desk services and casual staff.
- Assist in the development of departmental budgets and proactively manage the cost base to maximize profit.
- To work closely with other arena departments to ensure the highest possible standards of customer service and the delivery of the best possible event experience.
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of Sales and Hospitality.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Previous experience of client account management
- A background in the supervision, administration and organisation of hospitality/events operations.
- Previous experience of ticketing software
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Ability to create and manage excellent customer relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to produce reports
- Presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and similar packages.
The requirements of the business are such that a high degree of flexibility is necessary, and therefore, some evening and weekend work will be required. Additionally, there will be occasions where the Hospitality Account Manager will be required to work at other venues operated by ASM Global.