ASM Global are world leaders in the management, delivery and execution of live events and entertainment, boasting some of the most high profile and flagship venues, theatres, stadiums and exhibition centres of their kind.
As part of our exciting and ambitious growth strategy which includes the acquisition and development of new clients and venues into the European portfolio; we have created a new role of Executive & Projects Assistant to join the European Commercial team.
This is a fantastic time to join a growing department within an exciting fast paced Company and this role is key to ensuring the continued success of the business.Your primary responsibility will be to support the commercial team on project admin, diary management and activity planning. You will act as personal assistant to the SVP Group Commercial Director, Europe in the management of his diary and travel but also provide ad-hoc support to the wider commercial team in relation to research and presentations for new business development projects, client communications, events and hospitality. The fact that this is a newly created position, the successful candidate will have the opportunity really shape the role and put their stamp on the success of the the commercial team.
- Extensive diary management for the SVP Group Commercial Director - This will make up roughly 50% of the role.
- Managing all UK and overseas travel arrangements for senior members of the commercial team the – This will make up at least 25% of the role.
- Able to be proactive, assertive and confident to challenge to ensure that the time of the SVP Group Commercial Director, Europe is used to best effect.
- Compilation, management and distribution of important documentation for major projects
- Compiling of agendas, meeting packs where required to ensure the SVP Group Commercial Director, Europe is fully prepped for any meetings.
- Support the commercial team in project administration work including the arrangement of project meetings, producing meeting agendas, taking minutes and communicating meeting actions to ensuring their timely completion.
- Supporting the commercial team in the creation of PowerPoint sales presentations, conducting ad hoc market research, updating and distributing sales reports and providing a hub to ensure commercial effectiveness of the team.
- Offering a highly confidential, flexible administrative support function.
- PA Experience dealing with Senior Director(s).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Diary management
- Attention to detail with strong time management and organisation skills.
- A proven track record of organising and confirming international travel arrangements.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach.
- Strong communication skills and administration skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload.
- Able to operate with integrity, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
The requirements of the business are such that a high degree of flexibility is necessary.