Imagine What We Can Do Together
Every day we are committed to delivering amazing experiences. We are excited, inspired and ready to go the extra mile to make every live experience memorable for our clients, partners and guests. We always aspire to look for new ways to envision, innovate, and activate the spaces and places that bring people together to elevate the human spirit, while delivering the highest value for all stakeholders.
Responsible for the strategic development, procurement and compliance of Estate Services at all ASM Venues across the UK.
The role requires high level technical knowledge with a hands-on approach as and when deemed necessary.
The post holder will be the professional lead for the delivery of all planned preventative maintenance works across all venues and supporting the venue teams in sustainable energy usage.You must be able to demonstrate a wide range of knowledge and experience to deliver the following:
- To lead on the development and publication of Estates Policies and Approved Estates Operational Procedures which will be fully compliant with Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice, Green Guide – Safety at Sports Grounds and Purple Guide – Health, Safety and Welfare at Entertainment Events.
- To support the business in its adoption and delivery of an Estates Hub model, with two hubs providing Planned Preventative Maintenance work programmes to all venues.
- An ability to forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders and support them in the effective maintenance and upkeep of their venue facilities in line with statutory compliance requirements.
- To be the Estates Lead for the procurement of Key Suppliers and Estates Plant and Equipment including the new Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System for all ASM Global UK Venues.
- A key member of the Estates Team, contributing to the strategic and general management of Estates Department ensuring that strategies and policies are strictly adhered to.
- To provide support, leadership and coaching to the Estates Teams ensuring that appropriate standards are applied and maintained.
- Take the handover of completed projects and adopt new assets into the Computer Aided Facilities Management System (CAFM) ensuring servicing, repairs and maintenance are completed in compliance with Building Engineering Services Association SFG20 Maintenance Schedules for Business-Critical Estates Infrastructure and Equipment.
- Setting high customer care standards for all work activity across the ASM Global European Estate.
- To create an estates management rota for key events as required which includes the duties of Event Fire Safety Officer. This will enable the fair distribution of work across the estates team.
- To participate in the Estates Emergency out of hour’s on-call rota service provision.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBLITIES/ COMPETENCIES:
- Qualified to HNC/HND level in Building Services Engineering.
- Experience of working in entertainment venue/airport/property services/managing agent environments.
- Possession of a recognised Health & Safety qualification.
- Solid working knowledge of HVAC, life safety systems, fire safety systems, gas boilers and plant room equipment.
- A proven track record in the operation of BMS (Building Management Systems) and performing diagnostic works.
- A solid grounding of working in a multi skilled engineering role.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills able to forge strong working relations with key stakeholders and have the ability to influence.
- Strong report writing skills able to ensure non-technical stakeholders can easily understand technical issues/proposals.
- Strong negotiation skills to enable ASM Global to secure competitive agreements with suppliers and contractors.
- An ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- An ability to be flexible and able to travel to any ASM Global venue within the UK and Europe.