To be responsible for management and configuration of all EPOS systems to ensure reliability, availability and the performance of the system meets the business needs and requirements to deliver F&B revenue and growth.
Ensure that all F&B cash pol,icies and procedures are efficient, effective, adhered to and also meet business needs in line with group EPOS.
- Management of the ASM Global core EPOS system to ensure business continuity is maintained in line with business requirements.
- Configuration and administration of EPOS databases for all ASM Global & CGC venues.
- Rollout and Implementation of a cashless F&B operation across all divisions. Provide guidance on best practices to General Managers and Divisional Directors.
- Database reporting for venues post event to provide insight on cash/card, product mix, trading time/patterns, etc.
- Review upcoming ordering, payment and delivery systems to future enhance the guest experience.
- Support testing, training and implementation for all EPOS systems, ensuring issues and operational constraints are identified and that corrective actions/processes are put into place.
- Work with project teams to ensure system requirements meet business needs and support project implementation and rollout.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Divisional Directors and Heads of F&B for all venues to discuss the ASM Global programme and projects with regards to any operational constraints and provide suggested solutions to maintain operational stability.
- Development and delivery of the EPOS system training, ensuring clear objective setting and development of personal and work related skills to deliver against objectives.
- Key stakeholder in change initiatives/technology projects relating to ASM Global.
- System expert, providing guidance and coaching to key stakeholders on how to maximise the functionality of the EPOS system, point of contact for system related questions/issues and resolving issues directly or with supplier involvement.
- Delivering against the technology road map, individual systems roadmap and identifying areas for improvement through the use of technology.
- Design, create and issue ad hoc reports for the team.
- Relationship lead between ASM Global and WorldPay
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent system skills in EPOS technology, Kappture, WorldPay and E-Commerce
- Experience in stock and cash management systems
- Self-starter with excellent management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experienced, fully competent in own area
- Shares own expertise with others; may co-ordinate activities of others/the team
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Building and maintaining
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of own discipline.
- Deepens knowledge/skills in one area or broadens ability over a variety of skills
- Apply and anticipating
- Applies knowledge/skills to a variety of standard day to day activities;
- Identifies unusual technical problems and provides solutions
Client and Business Orientation:
Creating and Delivering Solutions:
- Client Response
- Interprets clients needs, assessing the full requirements;
- Identifies solutionsto non-standard tasks/queries
- Business Understanding
- Is aware of internal/external business issues and best practice in own discipline;
- Costs & Profitability
- Works to control costs related to own work
- Problem Solving
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data;
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- Planning and orgainsing
- Prioritises and organises own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Communicating, negotiating and influencing
- Probes and listens carefully, presents information clearly and in appropriate style, makes technical information clear, persuades others in straightforward situations
- Teamwork, coaching and guiding
- Promotes teamwork and works to establish consensus among team members
- Networking and collaborating
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally
The requirements of the business are such that a high degree of flexibility is necessary and therefore some evening and weekend work will be required. Additionally, there will be occasions where the role will be require extended periods of work at different venues operated by ASM Global. Duties and responsibilities will vary from time to time and the post holder will be expected to perform other such duties that are reasonably comparable. Adhere to company health, safety and environmental policies at all times. Maintain a safe working environment and ensure your work activities are always carried out in a safe manner.