As the world’s leading venue Management Company, ASM Global brings entertainment, excitement and opportunity to millions of people across the world.
AO Arena is one of the busiest venues in the world and the largest indoor arena in Europe. Attracting over one million visitors each year, the 21,000 capacity Arena has hosted the biggest names in live entertainment including U2, The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Pavarotti and the record-breaking 2010/2011 residency by local comedian Peter Kay.
Working at AO Arena is an exciting and fun opportunity for all, with the added bonus of flexible shifts to fit around the other important things in life. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our food and beverage team working on a casual event driven basis. As a member of our food and beverage team you will provide a drinks and food service within a fast-paced environment, whilst keeping calm and providing a high customer service experience. Bar experience is desirable however full in-house training will be provided for all successful candidates.
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do and we are looking for team players that can make a positive contribution to the overall customer experience. We welcome applicants who take pride in their work, have a positive friendly attitude and possess excellent communication skills.
- To remain versatile between our primary food & beverage areas (bars, private suites, restaurants & ice cream stands).
- Serving food and drink to the general public and VIP guests during events (there may be an element of food preparation involved).
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness are upheld across all areas by maintaining food hygiene standards at all times.
- Cash handling – dealing with card and cash payments.
- Offering high levels of customer service.
- Successful applicants are invited to join our casual database, giving them the opportunity to sign up for event-based shifts. This will include evening & weekend work.
- All candidates applying for these positions must be 18 years or over and have proof of your right to work in the UK.
Hourly Rate: Rates of pay are between £9.47 and £10.09 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
Please ensure that you clearly state which position and venue you are applying for (Casual Food & Beverage Team Members, AO Arena). Applications that do not clearly state which position and venue you are applying for will not be considered.