As the world’s leading venue Management Company, ASM Global brings entertainment, excitement and opportunity to millions of people across the world.
Bonus Arena is a state-of-the-art, music and events complex with a capacity of up to 3,500 people that will allow Hull to attract large corporate conferences, exhibitions and trade events as well as major touring concerts, stand-up comedy, family shows and sporting events.
Working at Bonus Arena is an exciting and fun opportunity for all, with the added bonus of flexible shifts to fit around the other important things in life. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Events team working on a casual event driven basis.
- Assisting the Operations Team in preparations for all public events including concerts and exhibitions
- Building our venue stage system to specific event requirements
- Installation of crowd control barriers and queuing system
- Setting floor seating configurations
- Setting and operating the venue dividing wall system
- Working on the changeovers between each event (sometimes overnight) to configure the venue for the client’s needs.
- Communicating and providing assistance to other departments and the touring production with their operational requirements within the Arena
Skills & Competencies required:
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and visitors at all levels professionally
- Well presented
- Comfortable with the nature of the works involved, manual handling tasks are at the forefront of this role
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and pick up new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Follow health and safety legislation and safe systems of work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Previous experience working within the events industry
- Counterbalance Fork Lift truck training
Successful applicants will be invited to join our casual database, giving them the opportunity to sign up for event-based shifts. This is a casual, event-based vacancy and will include evening, weekend and public holidays work
Full on the job training will be provided for all successful candidates.
Rate of Pay: Competitive hourly rates of pay, plus holiday pay accrual (paid fortnightly)
Closing date 17th March
Assessment Day 21st March