York Barbican is the largest entertainment venue in the area, attracting major touring concerts, comedy, sporting events and corporate functions, offering over 200 events and welcoming over 130,000 visitors each year.
We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join our event cleaning team on an event-driven basis.
- To ensure the building is clean and tidy at all times
- To work closely with any cleaning contractors or agency staff
- To provide excellent customer service and to work as a team with other staff members.
- Damp dusting
- Cleaning all washroom facilities
- Emptying of bins
- Replenishing provisions where necessary
- Ordering provisions via the team leader
We welcome applicants who take pride in their work, have a positive friendly attitude and possess excellent communication skills. Successful applicants will be offered a range of event-driven shifts in advance which will cover weekends, early mornings and late nights.
Whilst experience is desired, full on the job training will be provided for all successful candidates. The role can commence immediately.
Please ensure that you clearly state which position and venue you are applying for (Casual Event Cleaner, York Barbican).
Applications that do not clearly state which position and venue you are applying for will not be considered.