Purpose of Role:
ASM Global is the world’s largest and most trusted venue management and Services Company operating the most prestigious entertainment, sports, and exhibition venues spanning five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 stadiums, arenas, convention centres, entertainment districts, theatres, amphitheatres, and equestrian and recreational centres.
From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, our venues connect people through the power of live experiences.
This role will work as part of the Hospitality Sales Team at the First Direct Arena responsible for generating new business and increasing revenue for high value premium hospitality products across our portfolio. The key focus will be on new business prospecting and working on high value opportunities to consistently deliver and exceed sales targets and KPI’s as well as developing existing customer relationships.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and goals across a portfolio of high value hospitality products.
- Engage and prospect new clients through creative lead generation and proactive outbound sales activity including cold calling, LinkedIn, new customer appointments, and existing customer relationships.
- Delivery of sales from tactical sales campaigns with clear defined targets and metrics.
- Build creative and innovative proposals and campaigns that will drive additional revenue across all products.
- Strong social media skills and experience building campaigns and supporting the Hospitality Managers in delivery of these.
- Attend external events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering sales prospects and representing First Direct Arena.
- Manage a calendar of new and proposed hospitality events utilising our existing assets and assist the Head of Sales & Hospitality in launching new calendar events and benefits for our customers, partners and prospects.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Proven track record of delivering growth and exceeding sales targets in a related industry/role.
- Strong understanding of a structured sales approach.
- Excellent network within Leeds, West Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
- Strong negotiator and influencer.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Premium Seating Market.
- Creative, innovative and target driven.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of social media, building and planning campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
- Ability to creatively source and target new clients.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Experience of managing budgets and forecasting.
- Ability to produce accurate updates on prospecting, sales performance and pipelines.
- Proficient in Power Point, Excel and Microsoft Office.
The requirements of the business are such that a high degree of flexibility is necessary, and therefore, some evening and weekend work will be required.