To provide 1st
line support to the end users across the ASM estate in the UK. Work with the rest IT team to support and maintain the network infrastructure. Work with the venue technical team to provide support for the events in the venue.
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for end users at all ASM Venues in the UK.
- Ensure that the IT requirements of the events in the venue are met.
- Provide event support as required.
- To assist with the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Day to day administration of the networks hardware, software, infrastructure and end users.
- To assist with IT Network and Systems issues.
- To provide remote monitoring and on site system support.
- To support the EPOS, ticketing and telephone system applications across the estate.
- To monitor IT security and support the administration functions.
- To support a number of IT projects, upgrade and change programmes.
- Management of Spam/Anti-virus systems
- To carry out other duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Analytical and organisational skills
- At least 3 years IT experience, preferably within a commercial environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop OS.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications.
- Good working knowledge MS Teams and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi in a commercial environment
- Experience of network configuration, VLans etc.
- Experience of network security.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The requirements of the business are such that a degree of flexibility is necessary and some evening and weekend work may be required.